“Matthew is the founder of M4C Ltd – Business, Leadership & Sales consultancy. Matthew is a sought-after business consultant and executive coach / mentor with clients both across the UK and internationally, he holds a first degree in Chemistry (from a lifetime ago) an MBA and is a Fellow of the institute of consulting. As well as his own business M4C, Matthew acts as a Director in a contracting business that recently completed the restoration of Big Ben, a non-executive director for a multi academy trust and a number of other businesses. Outside of business Matthew is an RYA Powerboat instructor, Road cyclist & keen hillwalker.”
My Top 5
- 1:1 Business support & advice – Supported ~400 SMEs since 2020 through ERDF-funded programmes in North of Tyne, Cumbria, North Yorks & Humber.
- Strategy & Business planning – Helping businesses to identify the right strategy for them based upon their value proposition, market potential and their capability to execute.
- Revenue growth – Helping businesses to generate more sales, understand and refine their sales processes, forecast, and manage sales pipelines (can involve CRM support)
- Training – Design & Delivery of bespoke Leadership & Sales Training programmes and Team building events with learning outcomes.
- Executive Coaching & Mentoring – Being a sounding board, critical friend & trusted advisor in a “safe space” online or in person. (Can include psychometrics to elevate self-awareness of leadership & communication style preferences)