I own Pink Spaghetti PA Services Teesside & I am also Co-founder of Teacup and Tova Limited, a women’s luxury knitwear business.
Before setting up Pink Spaghetti in May 2022, I had over 15 years’ experience within the construction sector as MD of Precision Geomatics Limited, & prior to that (gulp) 20 years in clothing manufacture, where I held various senior positions. I have a proven track record of delivering results in a methodical & motivating way with integrity and personality. My experience includes sales management, marketing, production, account management, project management & business development.
So, the next time you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, or worried with your to-do list, give me a call & let’s have a chat and coffee about how I can help. Challenge me, as long as it’s moral and legal.
I can help you organise your business and give YOU time for clarity and focus.
- General administration – paperwork, travel plans, databases, spreadsheets
- Credit control, Invoicing, financial data entry, cashflows
- Research – systems, suppliers, what’s happening in the market
- Business growth / development
- Social media management
- Personal organisation and de-cluttering both at home and work
- Email newsletters
- Recruitment from advert to interviewing